No Oven Easy Milk Pudding.
You can have No Oven Easy Milk Pudding using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Oven Easy Milk Pudding
- It’s 400 cc of Milk.
- It’s 50 cc of Water.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s 5 g of Gelatin powder.
No Oven Easy Milk Pudding instructions
- Add 200cc of milk and sugar in a pot and warm it until the sugar dissolves. Be careful not to boil..
- Add 50cc of hot water and mix with 5g of gelatin powder until dissolve. Pour this into the pot..
- Put 2 in cups and cool them down in a refrigerator. (I decorated with heart shaped sugars this time!♥)Finish!.