Spirulina granola parfait/ Spirulina chia pudding. Simple Spirulina Chia Pudding is a healthy and easy way to eat breakfast! U blender dodajte spirulinu prahu, bananu, avokado i mlijeko. Chia pudding makes a delicious, filling, and nutritious breakfast or snack.
You can cook Spirulina granola parfait/ Spirulina chia pudding using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spirulina granola parfait/ Spirulina chia pudding
- It’s For of Granola parfait.
- It’s 1 cup of granola with mixed berries.
- It’s 1 cup of Yoghurt,Greek or hanged.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of urban platter’s spirulina powder,.
- Prepare As required of Fresh fruits or dried berries.
- Prepare For of chia pudding.
- You need 10 of frozen strawberries for strawberry smoothie.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of almond milk or fresh extracted coconut milk,.
- It’s 4/5 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup,.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon (optional).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence (optional).
- You need 1 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of urban platter’s spirulina powder.
Spirulina granola parfait/ Spirulina chia pudding instructions
- Whisk spirulina powder with the Yoghurt nicely to achieve a smooth consistency,in a glass alternatively arrange Yoghurt, granola and fruits of your choice as shown in the picture.Dhould consume immediately or else it will be soggy…
- For strawberry smoothie I have blended some frozen strawberries with two tablespoon Yoghurt(You can skip yogurt) for chia pudding mix all the ingredients mentioned above for chia pudding and whisk properly,cover and refrigerate overnight or 3 to 4 hours,now in a glass layer alternatively chia pudding and strawberry smoothie,consume chilled. A very healthy option for diabetic patients.Garnish with desired toppings such as fruits,dried berries or granola as per your preferences..