You can cook Easy Flan using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Flan
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Whipping cream.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Milk.
- You need 4 of Egg.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Butter.
Easy Flan instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit..
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add butter and sugar, cook until sugar is melted and turns amber in color. Coat bottom of a flan tin with this mixture, Set aside..
- In a blender, blend together eggs, milk, condensed milk and cream for 3 to 4 minutes until well combined..
- Pour in the mixture into the flan tin. Fill a large baking dish with an inch of water and place the flan tin onto it..
- Bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 45 minutes. Allow to cool..