Ice Cream Bavarois Made in 3 Minutes.
You can have Ice Cream Bavarois Made in 3 Minutes using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ice Cream Bavarois Made in 3 Minutes
- It’s 1 of Ice cream.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 5 grams of Gelatin.
Ice Cream Bavarois Made in 3 Minutes step by step
- These are all the ingredients you need. Defrost the ice cream a little bit at room temperature..
- Combine 50 ml of milk with gelatin and microwave (at about 600 W for 30 seconds). Stir the remaining milk (50 ml) into the mixture..
- Add the slightly melted ice cream. Stir until the ice cream is completely melted and the mixture is smooth..
- Mix the mixture from Step 2 into the ice cream mixture. Once it's slightly thickened, quickly transfer to any container you like..
- Vanila ice cream version. Topped with yogurt sauce (I use mango and blueberry flavored sauce)..
- Here is a chocolate ice cream version. Top with chocolate sauce (optional)..