Jiggly Bean Pudding in the Microwave.
You can have Jiggly Bean Pudding in the Microwave using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jiggly Bean Pudding in the Microwave
- You need 1 of amounts Ingredients.
- You need 300 ml of Milk or soy milk.
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cooked beans.
- It’s 100 ml of Liquid from cooking the beans.
Jiggly Bean Pudding in the Microwave step by step
- Add 200 ml of milk or soy milk to a heat-resistant bowl. Warm the milk at 60°C. Dissolve the gelatin into the milk well..
- Add the rest of the milk to Step 1. Then add the beans and the juices from cooking the beans and gently stir. Pour into whatever container you wish and let it chill very well for half a day..
- I used "My Mashed Sweet Red Kidney Beans". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156216-my-mashed-sweet-red-kidney-beans.