3-Minute Fool Proof Pudding.
You can have 3-Minute Fool Proof Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3-Minute Fool Proof Pudding
- Prepare 400 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 7 grams of Gelatin.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
3-Minute Fool Proof Pudding step by step
- Whisk together the milk, sugar, and eggs, then microwave for 30 seconds..
- Separately microwave and the gelatin and water for 30 seconds..
- Thoroughly combine the mixtures from Steps 1 and 2, and add a few drops of vanilla extract..
- Pour into a container, cool in the refrigerator for 2 hours, and it's complete..
- It's delicious as-is, but you can also top it with caramel sauce and whipped cream if you like..