Microwave-Baked Bread Pudding.
You can have Microwave-Baked Bread Pudding using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave-Baked Bread Pudding
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- You need 300 ml of Milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Sandwich bread.
Microwave-Baked Bread Pudding step by step
- Place one egg in each of the heat-resistant dishes. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar to each dish..
- Since milk that has just been taken out of the refrigerator is cold, microwave it until it's warm to the touch. Mix Step 1 and then add half the milk to each dish. Mix and combine well..
- Cut the bread into bite-sized pieces and add to the dishes. Submerge them in the egg mixture. (I added in some cake that I messed up on).
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 6 minutes..
- Let them cool as they are and then chill in the refrigerator. (They also taste delicious if eaten when piping hot.).
- It's done! It tastes great as is but you can also enjoy it with maple syrup or caramel sauce..
- You can also use bread crusts. Adding raisins or fruit would be delicious as well..
- If you toast it in the toaster oven, it will brown and look just like a baked custard pudding. It looks like it'd be delicious! Try it out if you want..