Easy Pudding (No Need for Heavy Cream ).
You can cook Easy Pudding (No Need for Heavy Cream ) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pudding (No Need for Heavy Cream )
- It’s 250 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin.
- You need 1 of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Caramel sauce.
Easy Pudding (No Need for Heavy Cream ) instructions
- Place the gelatin and about 30 ml of water (not included in the ingredients) in a heat-proof dish, and microwave at 800 W for 30 seconds to dissolve the gelatin..
- Pour the milk and sugar into a pot, and set over low heat. Warm while mixing until the sugar dissolves..
- Remove the pot from the heat, then add the gelatin and as much vanilla as you like (I used no less than 5 drops), and mix well..
- Beat the egg yolk in a separate bowl, add the mixture from Step 3 little by little, and mix to incorporate..
- Strain the pudding mixture, and it is complete. Pour it into the containers, and cool and set in the fridge. You can add some caramel sauce on top if you like..