Milk Pudding Made Simply in the Microwave.
You can cook Milk Pudding Made Simply in the Microwave using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Milk Pudding Made Simply in the Microwave
- Prepare 5 grams of ・Gelatin powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ・Water.
- You need 350 ml of ★Milk.
- It’s 100 ml of ★Heavy cream.
- You need 4 tbsp of ★Sugar.
Milk Pudding Made Simply in the Microwave step by step
- Pour the water into a small bowl and sift in the gelatin. Let it sit to soak in..
- Put all the ingredients marked with ★ in a heat resistant bowl and warm them in the microwave, being careful not to let them boil..
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir in the sugar until it all dissolves, then add any flavoring you like..
- Microwave the gelatin from Step ① for 10 seconds and add it to the liquid ingredients and stir it in. Once the mixture has cooled a bit, pour it into cups. Let sit in the fridge to chill. All done!.
- While Step ③ says to add whatever flavoring you like, I recommend making panna cotta by adding 1 or 2 tablespoons of rum and a few drops of vanilla..
- Sprinkle on 1 tablespoon of green tea powder in the mixture using a tea strainer to make a 2-layer matcha pudding..
- Steep 2 Earl Grey tea bags in the mixture until the flavor and color come out to make a mild black tea pudding..
- Make a houjicha roasted tea pudding by adding 1 tea bag..
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of almond essence to make almond tofu..
- Make a chocolate pudding that kids will love by adding 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder (please add more if you like)..
- This one is made with white peach-flavored Darjeeling tea. Instead of using a tea bag, you can also place whatever tea leaves you like in the bowl for a little while to flavor the dish, then remove them with a tea strainer..
- Here's a collaboration between sweet red bean and chocolate. Use 2 tablespoons of sugar instead of 4! Add a 30 g bar of chocolate, 30 g of sweet red bean paste and 1 tablespoon of rum..
- If you want the pudding to be softer, I recommend using 350 ml of milk. If you want it to be firmer, use 300 ml..