Simple Pudding With Just 1 Egg, Milk, and Sugar.
You can have Simple Pudding With Just 1 Egg, Milk, and Sugar using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Pudding With Just 1 Egg, Milk, and Sugar
- You need of Pudding:.
- It’s 125 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar (brown sugar also OK).
- Prepare of Caramel.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Water.
Simple Pudding With Just 1 Egg, Milk, and Sugar step by step
- Make the Caramel: Prepare 2 pudding cups and add 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon water to each..
- Put the 2 cups in the microwave and heat on high. Once it boils and becomes sticky, wait for 10 seconds then stop the microwave. Place in the refrigerator to cool..
- Make the Pudding Mix: Mix well using a whisk in this order – eggs -> sugar -> milk. Use a strainer to make it smooth. This is important..
- Make the Pudding: Take the cups from the refrigerator and add half of the pudding mixture to each. It should fill up to the 100 ml line..
- Bring some water to a boil in a covered pot. The amount of water should be slightly less than the height of the pudding when you add the cups..
- Once the water has come to a boil stop the heat. Add the two cups, close the lid, and let sit with the remaining heat for 10 minutes (this is the first pass)..
- Once 10 minutes have passed, remove the cups and bring the water to a boil again..
- Stop the heat again, put the cups back, close the lid and let sit for another 10 minutes (this is the second pass)..
- Remove the cups and cover the tops with something lid-like. In the picture, I used an oven mitt which was close by..
- After 5 or 10 minutes place in the refrigerator. Once chilled, serve cold..