Simple! Kabocha Squash Pudding.
You can cook Simple! Kabocha Squash Pudding using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple! Kabocha Squash Pudding
- Prepare 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 8 grams of Gelatin.
Simple! Kabocha Squash Pudding step by step
- Remove seeds from the kabocha squash. Peel, and chop finely..
- Put kabocha into a heatproof dish and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave until it's cooked thoroughly..
- Blend the kabocha, heavy cream, milk, and sugar in a blender Make sure the kabocha is completely smooth..
- Dissolve gelatin in 3 tablespoons of hot water, and combine with the pudding mixture to mix thoroughly..
- Pour into a container and chill in in the fridge for 1 hour to harden and it's done..
- Top with whipped cream before serving..