Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack.
You can cook Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Banana (preferably fully ripened).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice (optional).
- You need 5 of pieces Chocolate.
- It’s 1 of pack ※Gelatin.
- You need 50 ml of ※Water.
Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack step by step
- Combine all ※ ingredients and microwave for 30 seconds at 500 W to fully dissolve the gelatin. Place chocolate in a microwave-safe dish and heat for 30 seconds at 500 W. Stir, and microwave again for 30 seconds. Mix, and let it melt with residual heat. If you need to heat it again, microwave in 10 second increments..
- Mash the banana. Sprinkle lemon juice (if available) to prevent the banana from discoloring..
- Pour milk and sugar into a microwave-safe dish. Microwave for 1.5 minute at 500 W. Mix thoroughly to dissolve the sugar..
- Combine mixtures from Steps 1, 2 and 3. Add heavy cream and mix..
- Pour into a container (press in the back of the spoon to remove air bubbles. Repeat the process for a nicer result). Chill in the fridge to harden, and then serve!.