Banana Graham pudding.
You can have Banana Graham pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Graham pudding
- You need 15 of bananas.
- Prepare 1 box of 5.1 ounce vanilla pudding.
- It’s 1 box of 14.1 ounce honey maid graham crackers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of whipped cream.
- It’s 2 of strawberrys (optional).
Banana Graham pudding instructions
- Mix pudding according to directions on box. Next mix in 1/4 cup of condensed milk..
- Next fold 2 cups of whipped cream into pudding milk. Pudding should be smooth and have an airy consistency. Do not over mix..
- Next line large bowl with graham crackers. Next layer two bananas over graham crackers..
- Take pudding mixture and spoon over bananas. Repeat steps Graham crackers, bananas, pudding increasing the amount of crackers and bananas in every step..
- Lastly garnish with strawberries and crumbled Graham crackers and you're done..