Microwave instant Dates kheer. Flavoured elegantly with cardamom and nutmeg powder, the Microwave Apple Kheer is a wonderful dessert that will be loved by all, especially children. The best part is that every step, from stewing the apples to thickening the milk, is easily done with the microwave oven. Instant Pot Seviyan Kheer- an easy dessert made in the Instant Pot with zero monitoring!
Infused with saffron & cardamom this EASY recipe makes the best rice kheer in the Instant Pot. Creamy, lightly sweetened Rice Pudding also known as 'Kheer' is infused with fragrant saffron and cardamom. In India, Rice pudding, kheer or payasam is a quintessential dessert that is made often to. You can cook Microwave instant Dates kheer using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave instant Dates kheer
- You need 4 tablespoon of cooked rice.
- You need 4 tablespoon of water.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Roughly ground deseeded dates.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milkpowder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped dry fruits(almonds,cashew,pista,raisins).
- Prepare Few of whole nuts for garnishing.
I didnt follow any particular recipe for making this kheer, just made my own adjustments and the kheer came out delicious that you can relish every spoon! You can skip coocnut milk and add condensed milk for a rich kheer. Wishing all Happy Bakrid/Hari Raya Haji. Khoya making from condense milk and in microwave is of the easy tasks, I have been doing this for so long but it never occurred to me to post this recipe as it's really very easy.
Microwave instant Dates kheer step by step
- Add cooked rice and water in a microwave safe borosil bowl cover the lid and microwave for 2-3 minutes..
- After 2 minutes rice will become more soft take out borosil bowl and smash the rice..
- Now add 3/4 cup milk and again microwave it for 1 minute with the lid on..
- After 1 minute take out borosil bowl from the microwave and add in roughly ground dates in hot milk and rice mixture and mix..
- Add in milk powder, nutmeg powder, cardamom powder, remaining milk and mix, microwave it for 2 minutes..
- Keep some chopped and some whole nuts in a microwave safe glass bowl or plate and microwave it for 1-2 minutes to make them more crisp..
- Add chopped nuts in a ready dates kheer and mix, keep whole dry fruits for garnishing.
- Garnish with some raisins, pistachio, almonds, cashews.Serve hot or chilled microwave Instant dates kheer to your kids and enjoy..
So i decided to take the shortcut and make this instant version. Take milk powder and cream in a microwave safe bowl, mix well. Remove and stir It is the rice and walnut kheer or the Akhrot kheer. Today I am sharing the Instant Pot method but please check the notes to see how it can be prepared Coming back to this kheer, I learnt this recipe from my Aunt who learnt it from her neighbors when she was Delhi. Apparently, this is one of the most.