Chocolate Mousse. Chocolate Mousse. featured in Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Dinner For Two. Whisk the chocolate and hot cream in a separate bowl until smooth, then fold in the mixture into the cream with a spatula until no. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich.
This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. You can cook Chocolate Mousse using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse
- It’s of <Bowl 1 (Heat-proof)>.
- Prepare 200-220 g of Dark Chocolate.
- It’s of <Bowl 2>.
- Prepare 3 of Egg Whites.
- You need of <Bowl 3>.
- You need 300 ml of Thickened Cream *Save some whipped cream for topping.
- Prepare of <Bowl 4 (Large)>.
- It’s 3 of Egg Yolks.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar *DO NOT add yet!.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of Rum OR Brandy.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care. Dark chocolate and espresso add the slightly bitter notes needed to balance this easy chocolate mousse recipe. Serve in goblets topped with more whipped cream and shaved. This chocolate mousse can be used to fill cakes or tarts.
Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Bowl 1: Place chopped Dark Chocolate OR Dark Chocolate Buttons in a heatproof bowl. Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and melt chocolate. *Alternatively you can melt the chocolate in the microwave at medium power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until smooth..
- Bowl 2 Using the electric beaters, beat Egg Whites until stiff peaks form..
- Bowl 3 Using the same electric beaters, whip Cream. Do not worry some Egg White gets in the cream as you will mix everything together later..
- Bowl 4: Add Caster Sugar to the Egg Yolks, and beat using the same electric beaters until pale and thick. Add slightly cooled Dark Chocolate and mix well. Add Rum (OR Brandy) and Vanilla Extract, and mix well..
- To the Egg Yolk mixture in Bowl 4, add the whipped Cream and mix gently to combine well. Then add the Egg Whites and gently fold into the mixture..
- Spoon into 4 to 6 serving glasses and chill in fridge for at least 1 hour. Top with saved whipped cream and serve..
The idea of avocado chocolate mousse has been popular on the health food scene for years, but some of the recipes out there are unfortunately so. A gorgeous gluten-free chocolate mousse recipe from Jamie Oliver. With sour cherries and Amaretto, this is a grown-up Delicious chocolate mousse. With sour cherries and bashed-up sesame snaps. How To Make Mousse Au Chocolat (French Chocolate Mousse).