You can cook Badami Kheer. using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Badami Kheer.
- It’s of Milk 1 litre Sugar 1/2 cup.
- It’s of Rice 3 Tbsp(soaked) Condenced milk 1 cup.
- Prepare of Almond's paste 1/2 cup Kewara water 1 tsp.
Badami Kheer. step by step
- First of all soak rice for 3 to 4 hrs.
- Take a sause pan put 1 litre milk in it…also add soaked rice & sugar in the milk…cook it on medium flame..when rice cooked…
- Add almond's paste…cook it for more 15 min…the colour will become pale…
- Now add Condenced milk and again cook it for 15 min….
- At the end add blanched almonds and kewara water in it….
- Decorate it with nuts..what ever you like…..
- Serve it chilled….