Rice pudding. With a little investigation, I found that there are two basic. Rice pudding is a wonderful way to use up leftover rice. Served hot, it instantly becomes a comfort There are countless ways to make rice pudding, from a simple, egg-less kind, to the custard-like.
Try our easy rice pudding recipes for maximum comfort factor. Rice Pudding Recipe – deliciously creamy, quick and easy treat that makes a good alternative to breakfast oatmeal. It's dusted off with cinnamon and nutmeg and topped with raisins for an ultimate. You can have Rice pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice pudding
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of cream or malai.
- You need 2 tablespoon of curd.
- You need of For garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pomegranate.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry coconut hoof (khaman).
This rice pudding recipe is really easy to make, I had a request to make a video on rice pudding, so here we go. Typically served as a desert, but you can eat it whenever you want. Rice Pudding meets all the criteria of a comfort food. That is, it evokes feelings of nostalgia, it is simple to make, uses the most basic of ingredients (milk, rice, and sugar), and tastes good.
Rice pudding instructions
- Take rice wash it add water and sock rice for 2 hours.
- Now take socked rice add almost 3 cup of water and cook it till it become very soft..
- Now take cooked rice add milk,cream and sugar and grind it till it become nice smooth mixture..
- When it come on Room temperature add curd and mix it well.
- Now your rice pudding is ready keep in freez and serve it cool garnish it with pomegranate and coloured coconut khaman.
- Enjoy rice pudding.
There's nothing like it in the world. You've gotta use medium-grain rice when you make rice pudding. The first time I ever had rice pudding was when I was in college. I spent a semester in Spain and This amazing woman often spent all day cooking, and made the rice pudding fresh in the morning. Stir up a dreamy rice pudding for the ultimate comfort food.