Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding.
You can cook Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding
- You need of Main Ingredients.
- It’s 300 grams of Plain or Chocolate Biscuits.
- You need 1 liter of Fresh Milk.
- You need 500 grams of Cooking Chocolate.
- Prepare 20 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 4 cup of whipping cream(Optional).
- You need 1 cup of Cherries(Optional).
Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding instructions
- Add the sugar and milk to a bowl and slowly heat it till 80 degrees Celsius..
- Take the biscuits and put a layer of biscuits in a flat glass bowl..
- Pour small amounts of heated milk on top of each biscuit with a small spoon..
- Add another layer of biscuits on top of the previous one and repeat step 3..
- Take 100 grams of chocolate and melt it using double boil technique and add some milk to it till it becomes not so thick liquid and pour it over the 2 layers of biscuits till they are covered with the liquid..
- Add another layer of biscuits and repeat step 3..
- Melt 150 grams of chocolate till it becomes a thick liquid add 2 table spoons of milk to it stir well and pour of the biscuit layer till it is covered..
- Add another layer of biscuits and repeat step 3 and then repeat step 7..
- (Optional)Finally add a thick layer of whipping cream on top and place small red cherries all over.
- Finally cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep in the freezer fo 4 to 5 hours..
- Before serving keep it out of freezer for 5 minutes or so and then serve..