Caramel biscuit pudding 😋. Very easy to make and tastes very good. After baking time the pudding will still be soft but don't worry about that it will turn out good. caramel. This Caramel Biscuit Pudding is one of those recipes we used to make in Cyprus, which probably has its roots from the British colonization of the island.
No oven #egglessdesserts #caramelpudding #biscuitpudding #caramelcustardpudding. The biscuit pudding turned out just like my mother use to cook it. I have made it with the chocolate and without. You can cook Caramel biscuit pudding 😋 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel biscuit pudding 😋
- You need of For caramel.
- Prepare 100 gram of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need of For mixing.
- You need 2 of Egg.
- It’s 100 gram of Sugar.
- It’s 10 piece of Marie gold biscuit.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamom.
- It’s of Without adding water Boiled milk 250 ml (add after cool down).
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
We like this pudding better without the chocolate. Caramel pudding recipe; a delicious traditional dessert with creamy caramel over silky custard. Here is two of my favorite pudding recipes. Pineapple Biscuit Pudding (no bake). caramel pudding recipe – caramel custard recipe.
Caramel biscuit pudding 😋 step by step
- For caramel. Take a sauce pan on the stove. Add sugar and water along with ingredients. Once bubbles come Saute it without take hand. When sugar turns honey colour immediately turn off the stove. (if you cook over. The caramel taste comes bitter. So be carefull). After turn off the stove take immediately and transfer the caramel. silver tiffin round box and spread fully. Then keep separate.
- Now for mixing. Take a bowl add 2 eggs and beating well and keep separate. Take a jar add biscuits, sugar, cardamom and make a powder. Then strain the biscuit powder in the egg beating and add ghee. Next beating with hand whisk and add a boiled milk without heat. Then again beating with hand whisk..
- And add it milk mixing on the caramel tiffin box. Then steam in the idli cooker or pressure cooker(without whistle) put inside wire stand. Add water in the cooker more. The water is touching the tiffin box that is the instruction. Then close the tiffin box and cooker. Cook for medium heat on 30 mints..
- Open the cooker after 30 mints and take tiffin box very carefully and open the box. Wait for 10 mints for cool down. Then take knife and release side. Then transfer to plate opposite side. Finally decorated with your wish cherry or chocolate chips etc. Enjoy with your kids and family 👪 (Note: if you want caramel chocolate pudding. Take hide and seek biscuit. Marigold biscuit or hide and seek it's your wish).
The caramel taste hides the eggy flavour giving it a nice outer coating. I luved the way the caramel drops when inverted. A rich and delicious dessert easy to whip up too. Dont let the caramel get more dark then the pudding will have a bitter tasting caramel. They are a great lunchbox treat, freezer friendly, regular and Thermomix instructions included.