Mango biscuit pudding shortz. Presenting you Mango Biscuit Pudding recipe. One of the amazing Eggless Pudding Recipes. Directions to make Biscuit Mango Pudding: Grind the mangoes and sugar together.
Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. Read on to find out how do I make my version of Dim Sum style Mango Pudding in I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. Every one of them has its uniqueness. You can cook Mango biscuit pudding shortz using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango biscuit pudding shortz
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 2 of mango puree without water(paste in a mixer).
- Prepare 2 packet of sweet biscuits (any type of).
- Prepare 1 of mango finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped almonds.
Dice up a Mango and mix it with pudding. Mango Pudding with step by step photos. Smooth, velvety and soft mango pudding made with coconut milk. Lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut.
Mango biscuit pudding shortz instructions
- For custard preparation- Take a pan,pour milkand heat until lukewarm.Take 1 tbsp of milk and 2 tbsp custard powder and mix in a bowl to a smooth paste Now let the milk come to a boil,once it does low the flame and add sugar,stir continuously let the milk boil for 5 min..
- On lower flame add the custard powder and milk mixture stir continuously while adding to avoid it from lumps.Cook it has a thicker consistency. Let it cool down..
- Biscuit base preparation- Break the biscuits and grind them,add melted butter and mix well in a bowl.Take another bowl and empty the custardfrom pan to bowl and add mango puree in it and mix it well..
- To assemble take a short glass,bowl,jar or a broad glass.Ucan use anyone of your choice. Pour biscuit mixture in a short glass and set it first.The next layer is the custard and mango puree mixture then agai layer of biscuit mixture than again custard and mango puree mixture. Top it with mango pieces and some chopped almonds. U can refrigerate for a while and serve it.It is very easy and quick dessert for your family and guest..
The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. I had bookmarked this recipe from About.com some years back. Heat the water in a pot. When small bubbles begin to form around the entire bottom surface, remove the pot. Pour through a fine mesh strainer set over a medium. for this mango pudding dessert recipe. alternatively, you can also use store bought mango pulp but keep a check on the sugar content and add accordingly to this pudding. lastly, make sure you continuously stir the agar agar and milk mixture, otherwise the milk may stick to bottom. also, the milk.