3 Layer Pudding Mango chocolate and Biscuits. Mango Biscuit pudding / Crunchy layered Mango custard Biscuit pudding Chocolate biscuit pudding, commonly abbreviated as CBP, is a Sri Lankan dessert. It's vaguely similar to an You can also customize this eggless chocolate biscuit pudding any way you like.
We like this pudding better without the chocolate. Simple chocolate sauce that separates into pretty layers. I used stale brownies instead of biscuits. You can cook 3 Layer Pudding Mango chocolate and Biscuits using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 Layer Pudding Mango chocolate and Biscuits
- It’s 1/2 cup of mango pulp.
- You need 3 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need of Chocolate pudding.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of corn flour.
- You need of Biscuits pudding.
- Prepare 5 of crushed Marie gold biscuits.
- You need 2 teaspoon of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
This mango pudding should be bursting with luscious mango flavor with no artificial flavor in it. As such, I tried a few mangoes species (dragon Before you serve, add a small amount of evaporated milk just enough to form a thin layer to cover the surface of the pudding. A wide variety of chocolate biscuit pudding options are available to you, such as fruity, coffee, and chocolate. Apply the chocolate mixture on top of the biscuit layer.
3 Layer Pudding Mango chocolate and Biscuits instructions
- For mango pudding blend pulp with sugar.
- For chocolate pudding in a pan heat it add milk add corn flour mix it well thicker it add coco powder and pinch of salt cool it down.. In a bowl add crushed biscuits milk and ghee mix it well.
- In a serving glass at bottom make layer of biscuits then chocolate and mango on top at cream ready to serve.