Bread and biscuit pudding. This is an old-fashioned biscuit pudding with vanilla, eggs, and milk. It is a moist and flavorful vanilla bread pudding but made with leftover biscuits instead of bread. This rich, old-fashioned custard dessert is made simple with Pillsbury® biscuits.
Now, dip your marie biscuits in the hot chocolate custard and layer the bottom of a rectangular dish. Pour some extra sauce on the biscuits to cover them fully. Day-old bread works best in this recipe. You can cook Bread and biscuit pudding using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread and biscuit pudding
- You need 1 liter of milk.
- You need 3 spoon of custard powder.
- It’s 1 packet of marie biscuit.
- You need 6 slice of bread.
- You need 150 grms of sugar.
- Prepare 50 grms of cream.
- It’s 2 of kiws.
- It’s 2 of Apple.
- It’s of Few cherries.
- You need 2 spoons of powder sugar.
Start your day with this unique breakfast bread pudding of egg-soaked biscuits baked with sausage, white Cheddar cheese, mushrooms, and parsley. Place in preheated oven and bake. The Best Biscuit Bread Pudding Recipes on Yummly Biscuit And Sorghum Bread Pudding, Dark Chocolate-cherry Biscuit Bread Pudding, Cookie Bread Pudding.
Bread and biscuit pudding step by step
- Put milk on medium flame with continous stiring.
- Add custard powder remember mix it in cold milk to avoid clump formations.
- Continue stirring until the milk become thick.
- Add sugar and on low flame heat it for 3 mins and keep it a side to cool down.
- Now for platting take a dish which is to be used for serving.
- Remove the brown sides of the bread and keep it on the surface of the plate.
- Than pour the layer of custard on it and above it put a layer of biscuits than again a layer of custard.
- Than add sugar powder in cream and mix it well and than garnish it with apple and kiwi and cherry as shown above in the image..
This biscuit bread pudding is every bit as delicious as my popular Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding Recipe. Serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you'll think you've died and gone to heaven. Crumble biscuits into large bowl and add milk and melted margarine with other ingredients. Mix well to a soupy consistency. Flaky biscuits — even leftover biscuits — are wonderful in bread pudding.