Vanilla chocolate biscuit pudding. This vanilla & chocolate marie biscuit pudding is a sugar-free, delicious, easy to make dessert. It is prepared by arranging layers of biscuits soaked in. I have made it with the chocolate and without.
This delicious chocolate vanilla pudding starts off with a layer of tea biscuits, followed by vanilla pudding and then a chocolate topping. This will ensure that there is no skin formed on the pudding. Chocolate biscuit pudding, commonly abbreviated as CBP, is a Sri Lankan dessert. You can cook Vanilla chocolate biscuit pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla chocolate biscuit pudding
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla custard powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 7-8 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 6-7 of Marie biscuit.
Homemade Vanilla Pudding Without Eggs Recipes. Vanilla and Chocolate Pudding – a quick pudding that can be served warm in cold days or chilled in the summer days, with fruits, nuts or grated chocolate She loves vanilla pudding especially when combined with the chocolate one. Most of the time after lunch she is asking for her delicious "surprise". Arrange the biscuit in a dish.
Vanilla chocolate biscuit pudding step by step
- Heat the milk in pan when it comes to boil add sugar and pieces of Marie biscuits and mix it well with the help of whisker.Then add corn starch and custard powder in it and stir it well till the mixture thickens. Finally add vanilla essence in it..
- Take 1/4 amount of mixture add dark chocolate in it and mix it well..
- Let both vanilla and chocolate mixture cools down then pour vanilla mixture into a bowl and on that pour chocolate mixture and keep in the fridge for about 6-7 hours..
- Remove from the bowl. Garnish with chocolate and serve chilled..
Apply the chocolate mixture on top of the. Vanilla Pudding is smooth and creamy with the wonderful flavor of pure vanilla extract. When you make Vanilla Pudding what you are really doing is making a 'cooked' custard. The flavor of these vanilla pudding chocolate chip cookies is amazing, and they are so soft, they will melt in your mouth! Ones you'll find in every chocolate chip cookie recipe, with the exception of instant vanilla pudding mix (which really brings the softness of the cookies to a whole different level).