Custard biscuit and fruit pudding. It is a very yummy lip smacking dessert recipe. You can serve this delicious recipe in any festive occasion or at dinner party. Fruit Custard Trifle PuddingCurry and Vanilla.
Purin calls for only a few ingredients and is Japanese custard pudding is very smooth. So when mixing eggs, sugar and milk, it needs to be strained before pouring the mixture into the pudding molds. choclate custard fruit pudding is one of the delicious pudding for summer. this pudding is topped with fruits,nuts,raisins,biscuits which gives extra For kids who dont eat fruits or nuts individually this pudding can be given. Fruits and nuts contain many essential nutrients which gives us instant energy. You can cook Custard biscuit and fruit pudding using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Custard biscuit and fruit pudding
- It’s 2 cup + 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 8-10 of plain biscuits (any).
- It’s 8-10 of chocolate biscuits (any).
- You need 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need as needed of some chopped dry fruits-cashews, almonds, pista.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s of for topping-.
- You need as needed of some mixed chopped fresh fruits of your choice.
- You need as needed of some crushed chocolate.
Best and finest recipes for custards and pudding on the internet. Recipes include Creme Brulee Recipes, Flan Recipes, Pana Cotta Perfect served with fresh berries or fruits according to the season. They are also perfect for dinner parties because they can be. There are many flavors of custard pudding in Japan, ranging from chocolate to pumpkin to green tea.
Custard biscuit and fruit pudding instructions
- For preparing custard – first add 2 tbsp of milk in custard powder and mix well to make fine paste.keep aside..
- Now add milk in a pan and bring it to a boil.when it comes to a boil add custard mixture and mix well.stir continuously..
- Now add sugar and mix well..
- Add 1 tbsp of milk in corn flour and mix well to make paste..
- Add corn flour mixture into the pan and stir continuously.there should not be any lumps.add vanilla essence, mix well and switch off the flame..
- Now in a mixer grinder add plain biscuits and grind it to make powder.take it off in a bowl and add butter.mix well and keep aside..
- Now add chocolate biscuits in to the grinder and grind them to make powder.take it off in a bowl and keep aside..
- Now for layering – take serving glasses – first add 2 tbsp of prepared plain biscuits + butter mixture for the bottom layer.set it with the help of spoon..
- Now for second layer add prepared custard mixture..
- Now sprinkle some chopped dry fruits over the custard layer..
- Now add 2 tbsp of crushed chocolate biscuits and set it evenly.again sprinkle some chopped dry fruits over the chocolate biscuit layer..
- Now pour some custard mixture again.add fresh fruits over the custard layer. you can also use crushed chocolates instead of fresh fruits.(you can arrange the layers of custard pudding according to your preference).
- Your custard biscuit pudding is ready to serve..
- Serve cool..
Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat with the sugar on low speed. Do not allow the eggs to become fluffy or the pudding will have a foamy consistency. The amount of sugar can be adjusted if desired. Discover delicious and simple pudding recipe such as fruit biscuit pudding at tarla dalal.com. Find many easy to prepare quick, tasty pudding recipe, fudge recipe, chocolate Boil milk add sugar and custard powder.