Biscuit Pudding. Chocolate-biscuit-pudding is a dessert unique to Sri Lanka – here's an aunty showing you how it's done. This is an old-fashioned biscuit pudding with vanilla, eggs, and milk. It is a moist and flavorful vanilla bread pudding but made with leftover biscuits instead of bread.
When we have leftover biscuits my husband asks me to make this recipe. How to make Biscuit Pudding (biscuit cake recipe) Recipe Source- mykitchenantics. Subscribe to Share a Pudding and join the Pudding Side!!! You can cook Biscuit Pudding using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Biscuit Pudding
- It’s 1 packet of marie biscuit.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of malai.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coco powder.
Gooey chocolate Icing mixed with biscuits is a great pudding ideal for tempting your taste buds. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Share: Rate this Recipe This is a pudding my mother taught me how to make. Her daddy, my grandpa used to ask my grandma to make it for him all the time when my mom was a.
Biscuit Pudding instructions
- Heat malai sugar and cocoa powder till it becomes thick..
- Now take some milk one by one dip biscuit in milk..
- Then coat with malai mix and keep on repeating the process by keeping biscuit layer by layer then roll the biscuits in aluminium foil and keep the pack in freezer for one hour..
- Then cut the biscuits diagonally or as u desire and enjoy!.
Soak the biscuits in milk slightly. Layer a bottom of a square pan with them. A sensational biscuit pudding recipe which is best enjoyed chilled on a hot summer afternoon. The orange juice soaked biscuits is topped with vanilla pudding and garnished with orange segments. Biscuit Pudding With Condensed Milk Recipes.