Cream wafer biscuit with pudding. Description Cream wafer biscuits generally comprise two or more layers of wafer biscuit sandwiched with layers of cream. It can be used as a garnish for various ice creams, puddings and other desserts. How to Store • Once opened, store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Biscuit cream pudding is not a dessert you can make Biscuit Cream Pudding was a dessert that my mother used to make. It's sinful because its loaded with high fat cream, but is absolutely yummy. This is the best recipe for banana pudding! You can cook Cream wafer biscuit with pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream wafer biscuit with pudding
- Prepare 2 pkts of cream wafer biscuit.
- Prepare 1/2 ltr of milk.
- You need 1 pkt of ready to make pudding.
- Prepare 1 pkt of whipped cream.
- It’s 3-4 of strawberry.
I also use more wafers than it calls for in the recipe. Place nilla wafers in between bananas, then top all this with remaining pudding. Make rows of nilla wafers and bananas by alternating wafer, banana, wafer banana. Top the banana slices with dollops of remaining cool whip.
Cream wafer biscuit with pudding instructions
- Boil 1/2 ltr milk and add ready to make pudding kesar pista flavour of blue bird and it has everything inside sugar and dry fruits no need of adding anything to it. Keep on stiring till sugar is dissolve and again milk comes to boil.And rest to cool under fan and when it is cool completely refrigerate for 20 minutes let it set and then u can use pudding..
- Same for whipped cream again I am using of blue bird whipped cream easy to use and fastest making of whipped cream and I am using strawberry flavour creame biscuit..
- Take 2 PCs each and make a set now cut pudding into same size of wafer biscuit and place on top of it and decorate with whipped cream and cut strawberry in small PCs and place them on it and again chill for 15 minutes and have this yummy creame wafer biscuit pudding..
This old-fashioned biscuit pudding recipe will bring back fond memories for many people, and it is a great way to use This is an old-fashioned biscuit pudding with vanilla, eggs, and milk. It is a moist and flavorful vanilla bread Serve this pudding with maple syrup, a dessert sauce, or whipped cream. A wafer is a crisp, thin, sweet, dry and flat biscuit that are used to decorate ice cream. The Holy Wafer is the large biscuit taken by the clergy, while the Communion Wafers are the smaller pieces of biscuits given to the people during the Holy Communion. There are many recipes for sponge cake on a boiling water or boiling milk.