Two layer custard chocolate cream biscuit pudding. I like mine with a Hi Pam Like an ice box from the US, you can use whipped cream, or even use ice cream instead of. Make this creamy custard biscuit pudding in a matter of minutes and send some our way, too! This vintage recipe makes wonderful use of day-old biscuits, baking them with an easy custard to create this chocolate biscuit pudding.
I used stale brownies instead of biscuits. Store bought chocolate swiss roll is layered with a rich blend of custard, whipping cream, cream and milk and topped with a thick chocolate sauce. Which is why i always choose to make this pudding whenever there is any party at home. You can cook Two layer custard chocolate cream biscuit pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Two layer custard chocolate cream biscuit pudding
- You need 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 300 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 packet of chocolate cream biscuit.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of grated chocolate.
- You need 2 tbsp of anar dana (pomegranate).
- It’s 1 of whole biscuit for garnish.
Each time i get better and better response for this one. Chocolate biscuit pudding, commonly abbreviated as CBP, is a Sri Lankan dessert. Chocolate biscuit pudding is made up of alternating layers of milk-dipped Marie biscuits and chocolate pudding or icing. Apply the chocolate mixture on top of the biscuit layer.
Two layer custard chocolate cream biscuit pudding step by step
- Take a bowl,pour milk into it add custard powder and mix it well on low flame now add sugar and cook for 4 to 5 mins or till mix turn little thick, let it cool then place it to freezer for 2 hrs.
- Now take a mixer jar add chocolate biscuit and crush it well, now transfer it to another bowl.
- Time to assemble our pudding in pudding bowl,take a pudding bowl,add some biscuit crush in it set it with spoon now pour custard into it,as same one more layer,now sprinkle grated chocolate in it garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds and biscuit (shown in picture).
- Now your pudding is ready to eat..
Our no bake custard cream biscuits bars are made with biscuits, marshmallows and white chocolate for a moreish treat. Your little helper can do this part but be warned. Get one tea biscuit and spread chocolate spread on one side of it. Make sure you put two coatings. Sprinkle the cream with the cocoa or hot chocolate powder.