Parle g Biscuit Pudding. Simple pudding with store bought dunking biscuits and home made custard with corm starch, soy milk and sugar. parle g PUDDING PARLE G BISCUITS. parle g PUDDING PARLE G BISCUITS. parle g ziachannel channel zia. Top the coco cake biscuits with chocolate icing Discover delicious and simple pudding recipe at tarla dalal.com. Find many easy to prepare quick, tasty pudding recipe, fudge recipe, chocolate recipe.
The biscuits were packed well and none were broken upon receipt of the package. These biscuits are wonderful with or without your cup of tea. Working as a Quality Control Officer in Parle, I think I can give the exact ingredientsfor this product, which includes: wheat flour whole ,sugar, RBD palm oil, invert sugar syrup, Sodium metabisulphide, Ammonium bicarbonate, salt, skimmed milk po. You can cook Parle g Biscuit Pudding using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parle g Biscuit Pudding
- It’s 1 packet of Parle g biscuits.
- You need Half of cup milk.
- Prepare 2tsp of Cornflour.
- It’s 4-5 tsp Sugar of 4, 5 tsp sugar.
- You need 4-5 tsp of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Parle-G is a brand of biscuits manufactured by Parle Products in India. Try these incredibly dope Parle G biscuit desserts and you won't regret any of it! We know that it probably sounds insane, but believe us, a Parle G biscuit isn't just the best companion of tea! It can be used up to make a quick delicious dessert that will leave your family and friends craving for more.
Parle g Biscuit Pudding step by step
- Crush parle g..keep aside Take half liter milk….
- Add sugar vallina essences cornflour. cook it. make it thick.. Let it become cool….
- Take glass add cruhes parle g then add maked milk Add whisped crem & then add crushed parle g again cream….
- Make milk garnish with crush parle g…
Soak biscuits in the pineapple juice in the. Consumer complaints and reviews about Parle G – Metal embedded in biscuit. Parle G contact information and services description. ANKIT PATEL would like to complain against PARLE company. I had bought parle G biscuit packet.i m shocked when i shown that one Metal thing. "Parle biscuits were in demand, especially during World War II," adds Krishna.