Biscuit Pudding. Chocolate-biscuit-pudding is a dessert unique to Sri Lanka – here's an aunty showing you how it's done. This is an old-fashioned biscuit pudding with vanilla, eggs, and milk. It is a moist and flavorful vanilla bread pudding but made with leftover biscuits instead of bread.
When we have leftover biscuits my husband asks me to make this recipe. How to make Biscuit Pudding (biscuit cake recipe) Recipe Source- mykitchenantics. Subscribe to Share a Pudding and join the Pudding Side!!! You can cook Biscuit Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuit Pudding
- It’s 16 of marie biscuits.
- You need 1/2 cup of Rooh Afza.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of icing sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of white butter.
- Prepare of Topping – a few roasted almonds.
- Prepare A few of pieces cherries.
Gooey chocolate Icing mixed with biscuits is a great pudding ideal for tempting your taste buds. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Share: Rate this Recipe This is a pudding my mother taught me how to make. Her daddy, my grandpa used to ask my grandma to make it for him all the time when my mom was a.
Biscuit Pudding step by step
- Put Rooh Afza in a cup. Spread a tsp of rooh afza on a biscuit..
- Do the same on the second biscuit and place on the first biscuit. Stack 8biscuits like this..
- Beat icing sugar and white butter till smooth. Add the remaining rooh afza to get a lovely pink colour..
- Cover the biscuits with butter sugar mixture using a spoon..
Soak the biscuits in milk slightly. Layer a bottom of a square pan with them. A sensational biscuit pudding recipe which is best enjoyed chilled on a hot summer afternoon. The orange juice soaked biscuits is topped with vanilla pudding and garnished with orange segments. Biscuit Pudding With Condensed Milk Recipes.