Pineapple Biscuit Pudding.
You can cook Pineapple Biscuit Pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Biscuit Pudding
- It’s 1 Packet of Marie Biscuit.
- It’s 1 Tin of Pineapple Fruit Rings.
- You need 1 Packet of Amul Cream or Whipped cream.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar if using Amul Cream.
- Prepare of Or can use 2 cups whipped cream.
Pineapple Biscuit Pudding step by step
- In a bowl whipped cream till soft peaks.If using Amul Cream whip cream and add powdered sugar to it..
- Now grease a glass casserole with little butter..
- Arrange Marie Biscuit dipped in the tinned pineapple syrup and layer it in the casserole.Scoop up the whipped cream on the layers of biscuits..
- Now arrange the tinned Pineapple rings on the whipped cream layer..
- Again arrange the Marie Biscuit layer dipped in the pineapple syrup..
- Spread the whipped cream and again arrange the Pineapple rings..
- U can repeat as many layers as u want.Cool the Pudding in Fridger for about 1/2 hours..
- Serve Cool Cool desserts to serve your guests on festive days..