Chocolate Coffee Biscuit Pudding. This Chocolate Biscuit Pudding is a no-bake and extremely simple to put together. Chocolate biscuit pudding, commonly abbreviated as CBP, is a Sri Lankan dessert. Chocolate biscuit pudding is made up of alternating layers of milk-dipped Marie biscuits and chocolate pudding or icing.
Every food has a story to tell or a love-hate relationship. For example – Chai has a love relationship with pakora, strawberry for cakes Bread pudding for two, baked in coffee mugs! Small batch bread pudding with dark chocolate and caramel sauce. You can cook Chocolate Coffee Biscuit Pudding using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Coffee Biscuit Pudding
- You need 500 Millilitres of Milk.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Custard Powder ( vanilla flovor).
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa Podwer.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Coffee Powder ( Instant).
- You need 12 of Marie Bisucits.
- You need of Fresh Cream.
- You need of Chocolate Shavings.
Chocolate and biscuit pudding is made using simple ingredients like milk, cocoa powder, coffee powder, whole wheat biscuits, corn flour and sugar; and garnished deliciously with cashews and walnuts. This crunchy and chocolaty pudding is an ideal dessert recipe for special occasions like. In a greased pudding dish (I prefer rectangle or square), dip biscuit in the coffee and This looks yummy! Chocolate Biscuit Pudding is the holy grail of Sri Lankan desserts.
Chocolate Coffee Biscuit Pudding step by step
- Heat the milk in a saucepan..
- Add the condensed milk & all the powders once milk is hot. Stir this mixture continuously remove from heat once the mixture becomes thick..
- In a serving dish pour a ladle full of the mixture and spread it. Line the dish withe Marie biscuits. Then pour some more mixture till biscuits are covered and repeat this till mixture is over..
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with resh cream & chocolate shavings.
- Tip: You can substitute coffee powder with drinking chocolate if you don't fancy coffee and want more chocolate flavor!!!!.
Chocolate Biscuit Pudding is what dreams are made of. Curry Pot's CBP had a very creamy, mushy consistency. The cream weirdly had a slight coffee taste coming through. Arrange the biscuit in a dish. Apply the chocolate mixture on top of the.