Boudoir Biscuit Pudding. Welcome back to my channel. today i am sharing a very useful recipe. Sometime at home we have broken leftover biscuits. Biscuit Pudding Eggless and Without Oven
Ne doit pas être confondu avec le biscuit à la cuillère. Le boudoir est un biscuit sec et croquant, de forme allongée, et saupoudré de sucre cristallisé. Il sert traditionnellement d'accompagnement au vin ou au champagne et est parfois appelé biscuit. You can cook Boudoir Biscuit Pudding using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boudoir Biscuit Pudding
- You need 30 of biscuits savoiardi.
- It’s 4 Teaspoons of coffee instant.
- Prepare 1 Cup of water , lukewarm.
- Prepare 500 Millilitres of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of custard powder.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of chocolate white chips.
- It’s of butterscotch chips.
- You need of almond slivers , toasted.
Dip both sides of the Marie biscuits in this and layer them in a serving bowl. If serving for kids use Milo instead of Coffee. How to make Biscuit Pudding (biscuit cake recipe) Recipe Source- mykitchenantics. When ready, lift the pudding out of the pan, unfold it and slice it into small pieces and serve immediately.
Boudoir Biscuit Pudding instructions
- Prepare the coffee decoction by dissolving the coffee in lukewarm water. pour this in a flat dish (so its easy to dip the biscuits in). set aside..
- Dissolve the custard powder in 2 tablespoons of milk. set aside..
- Boil the rest of the milk with the sugar. when the milk is just boiled, turn off the heat and add the custard mixture, stirring well. set aside to cool slightly..
- Dip the savoiardi biscuits (sugar side down) in the coffee decoction for about 2 seconds each, and layer them in a dish with dipped face up. this helps the coffee seep through the whole biscuit and soak it evenly..
- Pour half the custard over the biscuit layer, spreading it evenly. place the dish in the fridge to set the custard..
- Dissolve the cocoa powder in a 2 tablespoons lukewarm water and add it to the remaining half of the custard. mix well, and put it back on a gentle heat so that the cocoa assimilates fully into the custard. set aside to cool slightly..
- As the chocolate custard is cooling, remove the dish from the fridge and prepare a second layer of coffee soaked savoiardi biscuits on top of the first layer..
- Pour the chocolate custard over the second layer of biscuits and make sure it is spread evenly..
- While the custard is still warm on top, garnish with the white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and slivered almonds..
- Cover the dish in cling and let it rest in the fridge to set the custard layers fully (can be done upto a day ahead, but at least 2 hours)..
- Serve in individual serving bowls..
Gooey chocolate Icing mixed with biscuits is a great pudding ideal for tempting your taste buds. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Biscuit Pudding With Condensed Milk Recipes. Apple, Pear, and Cranberry Biscuit PuddingBake or Break. Chocolate biscuit pudding, commonly abbreviated as CBP, is a Sri Lankan dessert.