You can have Biscuit Pudding using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Biscuit Pudding
- You need 11/2 Packet G of Biscuit Parle -.
- You need 200 Millilitres of Fresh Cream.
- You need 1/2 Tin of Milkmaid.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Butter (unsalted).
Biscuit Pudding instructions
- Powder 1 packet Biscuit and crush the 1/2 packet biscuit..
- Mix the biscuits and butter in a microwave safe bowl.Set it properly and microwave it in high power for 2 minutes.Take it out..
- Blend fresh cream and milkmaid together.If u want to increase the sweetness increase the amt of milkmaid.Pour it over biscuit.Keep it in freezer for3 hours and then transfer it to normal refrigeration.Now its ready to serve..
- Serving Tip:- In a serving cup take 2 tablespoon of chopped banana and 1 teaspoon of dry fruits of your choice.On top of that take the biscuit pudding and add some honey on top..