Biscuit Custard Pudding. Biscuit Pudding With Condensed Milk Recipes. Apple, Pear, and Cranberry Biscuit PuddingBake or Break. A unique pudding – fruits mixed in custard and spread over powdered biscuit layer and topped with jelly.
The mixture gets thickened very fast so Now dip each biscuit for a second and arrange it in a square plate/tin and layer the base of the plate. A sensational biscuit pudding recipe which is best enjoyed chilled on a hot summer afternoon. Boil milk. add the custard paste and stir well. add sugar and stir. cook on a gentle flame. You can have Biscuit Custard Pudding using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Biscuit Custard Pudding
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- It’s 2 cups of Whip Cream.
- It’s 3 cups of Vanilla Custard.
- You need 2-3 pkts of Digestive or Marie Biscuits.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Gelatine soaked in 2 tbsp hot water.
- You need 1 cup of Warm Milk (put in bowl).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s of Cocoa (for sprinkling).
- It’s 1 of Flake Chocolate.
- Prepare of Vanilla Custard:.
- Prepare 3 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Custard Powder.
Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". Japanese custard pudding is very smooth. So when mixing eggs, sugar and milk, it needs to be strained before pouring the mixture into the pudding. The biscuit pudding turned out just like my mother use to cook it.
Biscuit Custard Pudding instructions
- 1) Make Custard: Boil milk with, little sugar, condensed milk and custard powder, stir it till it boils remove from flame and cover it 2) Beat whip cream till peaks are formed fold in condensed milk, essence and gelatine mix well. 3) Keep the bowl in freezer. 4) Lay (whole) digestive biscuits in a med sized casserole 5) Make another layer of digestive biscuits, the entire base should be covered with biscuits 6) Then sprinkle warm milk on it.
- 7) Pour vanilla custard on biscuits and level it, sprinkle crumbled flake chocolate over custard. 8} Then put another layer of digestive biscuits, just one layer covering entire custard layer. 9) Sprinkle warm milk carefully on biscuits. 10) Pour cream mixture on biscuits, level it. 11) Sprinkle cocoa powder on entire pudding 12) Put cling film and let it set in fridge for 4-5 hrs or overnight..
These snacks are a limited-time custard pudding flavor biscuit that are also in an exclusive packaging. The ends of the sticks have been left uncoated, so you will not get your fingers. Make this creamy custard biscuit pudding in a matter of minutes and send some our way, too! Just made this custard/pudding and it is delicious!!! Never had good luck cooking custards in I loved this recipe for custard pudding!!