Coffee biscuit pudding. A Yummy Treat to Your Little Tummy With a Taste of Coffee and some Chocolate. Take a Borosil dish, mix the biscuits in coffee and layer onto the dish. This Diwali break, I tried my hands on a particularly sweet coffee infused dessert full of choco chips and whipped cream; a coffee and biscuit pudding.
Chocolate biscuit pudding, commonly abbreviated as CBP, is a Sri Lankan dessert. Chocolate biscuit pudding is made up of alternating layers of milk-dipped Marie biscuits and chocolate pudding or icing. These layers can be seen clearly when cutting through the dish, which should always be served cold. You can cook Coffee biscuit pudding using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee biscuit pudding
- Prepare 2 packet of any type Tea biscuit or digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Coffee powder.
- It’s 2 glasses of water.
- You need of To make white cream topping.
- It’s 1 pack of whipping powder.
- It’s of Milk as per the need to mix with the whipping cream.
- You need 5 tablespoons of Condensed milk -.
Gooey chocolate Icing mixed with biscuits is a great pudding ideal for tempting your taste buds. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. This old-fashioned biscuit pudding recipe will bring back fond memories for many people, and it is a great way to use leftover This is an old-fashioned biscuit pudding with vanilla, eggs, and milk. Lets enjoy a delicious Biscuit Pudding & many other Pakistani Desserts Recipes in English at kfoods.com.
Coffee biscuit pudding step by step
- In a saucepan take water, once it comes to boiling stage add coffee powder and make a strong concentrated black coffee.
- Now to prepare white cream,in a bowl take whipping powder and needed milk and mix well.
- And to this add the condensed milk, the cream must be in semi consistency.
- Now take the pudding tray and dip each biscuit in the black coffee and place in the pudding tray without gap.
- And the next layer apply the cream on the biscuit layer, continue the next layer with biscuit dipped in the black coffee and continued by the cream layer.
- Likewise adjust the way that each layer reaches three times.
- Refrigerate the pudding for 2 to 3 hours.
- And before serving dust it with coffee powder.
- If u need u can also dust coffee powder after each cream layer too.
Add coffee in a Luke warm milk and mix well. dip. I have made it with the chocolate and without. We like this pudding better without the chocolate. When we have leftover biscuits my husband asks me to make this recipe. In a greased pudding dish (I prefer rectangle or square), dip biscuit in the coffee and layer on the base of the dish.