Custard biscuits & fruits pudding. This is actually my mum's recipe and was a favourite when I was younger. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. This dessert recipe is very easy to prepare and calls for very simple ingredients which are commonly available in our shelves.
Delicate tuiles to impress your guests and chocolate chip cookies for the kids – our pick of the best biscuits to make at home. Try baking your own homemade custard creams with this easy biscuit recipe, perfect with a cup of tea. For more biscuit recipes, head to Tesco Real Food. You can cook Custard biscuits & fruits pudding using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Custard biscuits & fruits pudding
- Prepare 1/2 ltr of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Custard powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Corn flour.
- Prepare To taste of Sugar.
- It’s 8-10 piece of Chocolate biscuits (oreo).
- It’s 8-10 piece of marry gold(digestive biscuits).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s as needed of Dry fruits (cashew, almond, pistachios).
- You need as needed of Fruits of your choice.
- Prepare 2-4 of Wafer chocolate.
The kids are going to love getting messy in the kitchen making these delicious and simple custard thumbprint biscuits. How to make Custard Powder Cookies – aka Custard Biscuit Cookies. Just made these delicious biscuits with my three yr old granddaughter so easy to make and. Crawford's Custard Cream Biscuits – These biscuits have been voted as UK's favorite biscuit.
Custard biscuits & fruits pudding step by step
- First boil the milk in a saucepan..mix a Tsp of custard powder in 3-4 sps of cold milk and mix in boiling milk while stirring.. Add corn flour to find a slightly thick and smooth consistency..add sugar and stir 5 minutes more..flame off and let the mixture cool down..give a short blend to the custard.
- Crush biscuits of both type separately and mix melted butter.
- Start layering both the glass.. 1st put layer of crushed chocolate biscuits.
- 2nd layer of milk custard,3rd layer of marry gold crushed biscuits.. Then in one glass sprinkle cocoa powder biscuits crush,crushed dry fruits layer and drop some pieces of wafer chocolate.
- In 2nd glass pour milk custard again over biscuits layer then cocoa powder over it and sprinkle some grated or crushed dry fruits in the center and set two wafer chocolate sticks.
- Garnish with some freshfruits.
- Serve chilled.
- Have a nice day.
- My kitchen delicacies r_.
The Crawfords Custard Creams have the kind of popularity that has not been diminished by time. Ingredients for Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe. Heat water in a non stick pan. These biscuits frequently top polls of the nation's favourites. In Australia we call cookies biscuits.