Eggless Chocolate biscuit pudding. Today's recipe is for my vegetarian viewers!! It is as easy to prepare as it delightful to savor! In a greased pudding dish (I prefer rectangle or square), dip biscuit in the coffee and layer on the base of the dish. finally, enjoy eggless chocolate pudding recipe garnished with chocolate chips.
We like this pudding better without the chocolate. Add heavy cream, chopped chocolate and whisk until melted and combined. Turn the heat off and add vanilla extract. You can cook Eggless Chocolate biscuit pudding using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate biscuit pudding
- It’s of Chocolate Buttercream.
- It’s 1 cup of warm milk (not hot).
This chocolate pudding is one of the greatest desserts and if you're a pudding lover this chocolate pudding will surely blow your mind. The use of both chocolate and cocoa powder makes this pudding extra chocolaty and flavorful. It is totally worth trying this easy and delicious chocolate. This wonderful pudding/pie filling is easy to make and contains no eggs.
Eggless Chocolate biscuit pudding step by step
- Method Chocolate Buttercream Place the butter, icing sugar and salt in a bowl and mix on low, until well combined..
- Add the cocoa powder, and mix again on low until mixed through. Then turn mixer to medium speed and mix until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and mix again until well-incorporated, and still soft and fluffy. Spread a thin layer of chocolate buttercream on the bottom of your lined loaf pan (or any other dish that you're using with similar dimensions.
- Add the milk to a separate bowl. Then place a few cookies in the milk for no more than 3-5 seconds (the cookies should NOT be completely soaked through and disintegrate). Place these cookies in a layer over the buttercream. Spread another layer of chocolate buttercream, followed by the milky Maria cookies..
- Repeat until you reach the top, and end with a layer of cookies (this layer should be well packed – and only if you are hoping to unmold the dessert before serving). There should be some leftover buttercream to decorate the outside of the cake. Cover and let it chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight..
- Optional – if you need to unmold your chocolate biscuit pudding, unmold it onto a serving platter and apply an extra layer of chocolate buttercream to smoothen the sides and top. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and place some roasted and coarsely chopped cashew nuts on top. Cover and leave in the fridge until ready to serve..
Its been a hot summer so far. Eggless Chocolate Pudding Recipe: Recipe Source : JustHomeMade and HomeCooksRecipes. @mitha : I havent tried chocolate mousse but choc pudding and choco mousse are different esp in the texture. Most eggless version of puddings have cornflour/custard powder while mouse has cream. Chocolate biscuit pudding, commonly abbreviated as CBP, is a Sri Lankan dessert. Eggless Chocolate Pudding Recipe: Recipe Source : JustHomeMade & HomeCooksRecipes.