Banana pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Banana pudding is a crowd-pleasing dessert that's surprisingly easy to make. Here in the South, nearly every family has their own spin on the crowd favorite, and there's not a tailgate party, church potluck, or family gathering without it on the menu. You can have Banana pudding using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana pudding
- Prepare 4 of banana.
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 of small box of instant vanilla pudding mix.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 3 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 boxes of vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 container of cool whip.
Essentially all banana pudding is, is layers of cookies, bananas, and pudding! Banana pudding doesn't ask for much. Vanilla pudding, sliced bananas, and fluffy meringue or whipped cream—these are the pillars upon which banana pudding is built. Add the remaining whole egg to the yolks.
Banana pudding instructions
- In a container mix the whole milk, sweetened condensed milk and instant vanilla pudding mix with a egg beater..
- Once everything is mix please place it in the ice box for 5 minutes or until still..
- In another container you will blend with a cake bender; heavy cream, vanilla extract, sugar, 1 cup of cool whip. It can get a little messy..
- Next get half of the heavy cream you made and mix it with the first container mixture..
- Now it's time for layering. First layer Two layers of wafer at the bottom. Then cut up the bananas one banana for each layer. Then layer the heavy cream you made. Then do this method two more times.
- Once you are on the top layer. Get the other half of the whip cream you made and layer it on top.
- Then cut up four thin pieces of banana and place them in the middle of the banana pudding. Then crumble up the wafers and place them evenly on the top..
- Put the lid on then place it in the ice box. Best when you kept it in the ice box over night. But if you can't wait like me wait at least 2 to 3 hours depending on how the wafers are set. Enjoy. 😋.
Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding is a heavenly dessert made up of layers of creamy vanilla pudding, bananas, and Nilla Wafers. It's the very recipe that the famous New York City bakery uses! This delicious and easy recipe is sure to become a family favorite! Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version is an excellent choice for a busy day.