Grandmas banana pudding. Spoon on top of pudding, spreading to cover entire surface. and sealing well to edges. This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had! Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Grandma used to make.
Grandma would serve hot with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Place a layer of sliced banana on top of wafers. Repeat layers till all has been used. You can cook Grandmas banana pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandmas banana pudding
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 6 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla wafers.
- You need 4 of bananas.
Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is an incredibly easy no-bake recipe! It's as good as the old fashioned pudding we've grown up on but it's made quick and easy with pudding mix and cookies! No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped This is a excellent recipe for banana puddings. I am dieting right now, and I wanted to see what this would.
Grandmas banana pudding step by step
- Cover entire bottom & sides of a 9×13 baking dish with vanilla wafers. Cut up 3-4 bananas and lay pieces on top of wafers, covering the bottom..
- Mix flour, sugar & salt together in a sauce pan. Add milk & stir until dissolved. Heat mixture over high heat (never stop stirring) until boiling. Reduce heat to medium & keep stirring for 45 seconds. Remove completely from heat. (keep stirring) Pour 1/4 (give or take) of pudding mixture into a bowl with your egg yolks & mix well. Now pour your egg mixture into your sauce pan with the pudding mixture & add vanilla extract. Stir that together. Don't stop stirring!! You want it to thicken up some..
- Pour pudding mixture in baking dish over bananas & vanilla wafers. Place remaining vanilla wafers on top of pudding & pour crumbs on top. Refridgerate for at least 20 minutes..
Make the banana instant pudding according to the box directions. My Grandma's Banana Cream Pie tastes like genuine, old-fashioned love from Grandma's kitchen, but is super to easy to make! Enjoy Making Creamy Banana Pudding (Source: ©monkeybusiness/Depositphotos.com). These old fashioned banana pudding recipes are easy to make, and the rich, creamy puddings have that. Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers.