SugaMamas Banana Pudding Featuring: Straw- & Blue-Berries W Grhm Crckr Crust!.
You can cook SugaMamas Banana Pudding Featuring: Straw- & Blue-Berries W Grhm Crckr Crust! using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of SugaMamas Banana Pudding Featuring: Straw- & Blue-Berries W Grhm Crckr Crust!
- You need 3 1/2 oz of Banana Cream Pudding Mix *1 box instant.
- You need 1 of each Graham Cracker Pie Crust *8-9" round.
- You need 1 box of Mini Nilla Wafers.
- You need 2 cup of Cold Milk.
- Prepare 3 of large Bananas.
- It’s 2 cup of Sliced Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of Blueberries.
- It’s 1 can of Whip Cream *tub is great too.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mexican Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 3 dash of Ground Pumpkin Spice.
SugaMamas Banana Pudding Featuring: Straw- & Blue-Berries W Grhm Crckr Crust! instructions
- Read box directions. Just in case, In a medium bowl add: approx 2 Cups of cold milk. Wisk til smooth. Refrigerate for approx 5-10 mins while prepping other ingredients..
- In separate bowl: slice 2 cups of strawberries & add 1 cup of blueberries. Add 2-3 dashes of cinnamon. Toss lightly..
- Line bottom of graham cracker pie crust with the Mini Nilla Wafers. Simultaneously peel banana a bit, then cut 1/4th" inch slices of it, layering them over the Mini Nilla Wafers. Use entire banana..
- Remove banana pudding from refrigerator. Add about 5-6 heaping tablespoons of pudding & smooth over banana layer. Spread 1 cup of strawberries & 1/2 cup of blueberries to layer..
- Spread 5-6 more heaping spoonfuls of banana pudding over layers. Add Mini Nilla Wafers along side the entire edge of the pie crust (standing wafers up). Add a layer of Nilla Wafers over pudding. Add 1 banana layer, sliced. 1/2 cup of strawberries to layer of bananas. Add pudding. Crumble wafers..
- Add Mexican Vanilla Extract to Whip Cream. Mix well. Spread on top of crumbled wafers. Decorate with remaining banana, strawberries & blueberries. Cover. Refrigerate for about an hour. Enjoy!.