Banana pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Banana pudding is a crowd-pleasing dessert that's surprisingly easy to make. Here in the South, nearly every family has their own spin on the crowd favorite, and there's not a tailgate party, church potluck, or family gathering without it on the menu. You can have Banana pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana pudding
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 1 small of Container cool whip.
- It’s 2 small of boxes of instant banana pudding.
- It’s of bananas.
- Prepare 1 box of Vanilla wafers.
Essentially all banana pudding is, is layers of cookies, bananas, and pudding! Banana pudding doesn't ask for much. Vanilla pudding, sliced bananas, and fluffy meringue or whipped cream—these are the pillars upon which banana pudding is built. Add the remaining whole egg to the yolks.
Banana pudding instructions
- Mix banana pudding as directed on box.
- Add sour cream to pudding and mix in.
- Add cool whip to pudding and sour cream and mix in.
- Add bananas as many as u like..
- Add vanilla wafers some whole and some crushed save some to crush to put on top.I have also sprinkled nuts on top too.
Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding is a heavenly dessert made up of layers of creamy vanilla pudding, bananas, and Nilla Wafers. It's the very recipe that the famous New York City bakery uses! This delicious and easy recipe is sure to become a family favorite! Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version is an excellent choice for a busy day.