Banana Pudding Pie. This banana cream pie is ridiculously easy! Top with half the crushed vanilla wafer cookies and half the banana slices. Homemade Banana Pudding Pie – A creamy & delicious banana pie recipe with simple ingredients you might already have in your kitchen pantry.
This Easy Banana Pudding Pie recipe is made totally from scratch! Perfect for picnics, potlucks, and all your gatherings all summer long! Pudding pies are a staple in our house year-round but I. You can have Banana Pudding Pie using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Pie
- Prepare of Pie.
- You need 2 box of Vanilla Pudding.
- You need 1 of large Graham Cracker Crust (9in).
- It’s 2 of large Bananas.
- It’s 1 box of Vanilla Wafers.
This cool and creamy Banana Pudding Pie is a creative twist on traditional banana pudding. Banana Pudding Pie doesn't show up on enough menus. But when it does, it's pretty much the perfect way to end a meal. Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers.
Banana Pudding Pie step by step
- Make Vanilla Pudding as directed and set aside..
- Open Graham Cracker crust. Pour pudding into crust, smooth..
- Place wafers all around pie crust..
- Cut bananas up and set neatly on top..
- Put in refrigerator and chill 2-3 hours..
Some like to layer this dessert, like an English Trifle, so you can see the separate. This is a delicious change from traditional banana pudding. Banana Pudding Pie Vanilla Wafers Recipes. Banana Cream Pie + Toasted Marshmallow FluffA Banana Cream Pie Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes. Banana Cream Pie CheesecakeLife in the.