Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding. We are making delicious Pumpkin Pudding for Halloween. This pudding contains a lot of pumpkin but the texture is very smooth! Easy Chahan Recipe (Japanese-style Pork and Egg Fried Rice)
I didn't see my son, Lance Corporal Eric Harris, for more than two years after he enlisted in the Marines after high school. Press plastic wrap onto surface of pudding. Just before serving, remove wrap; crush remaining wafers and sprinkle over top. You can have Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding
- It’s 15 oz of can of pumpkin pie filling.
- Prepare 2 large of bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of mini marshmallows.
- You need 2/3 cup of coconut (shavings).
- You need 1/3 tsp of caramel extract.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of banana extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 dash of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
Banana pudding starts with a rich vanilla pudding. That's right — there are no actual bananas in the pudding. In its infancy, banana pudding was just like Building a banana pudding is a simple task of layering vanilla wafer cookies with the bananas and cold custard. The key, though, is to have the.
Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding instructions
- Mash banana, pumpkin pie, and coconut together..
- Add brown sugar, spice, and extracts along with half of marshmallows and coconut..
- Pour into small baking dish, cover in layer of marshmallow..
- Sprinkle coconut on top. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice for garnish..
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Let cool..
- Scoop serving into small frying pan and cook until edges begin to caramelize..
- Serve hot with garnish of more coconut shavings, pumpkin spice, and powdered sugar..
Fried Banana Pudding recipe: Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook pg. Add the coconut milk to the skillet with the bananas and mix together until warm and bubbly. Serve the banana pudding in a dessert cup sprinkled with raisins, chopped nuts, coconut flakes, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Serve Pumpkin Pudding from Delish.com at your next dinner party to celebrate fall. We all love a good Snack Pack and miss the days of finding one in our lunch boxes.