Smooth and Creamy Banana Pudding. Follow along as a mix my smooth and creamy banana pudding cheesecake. This cheesecake is packed with bananas and vanilla wafers! Steeping sliced bananas in fresh milk infuses this warm and creamy banana pudding with flavor from the inside out.
I make this banana pudding year after year and it never fails. It is the best nana puddin' recipe around. Try squirting lemon juice on the bananas to keep them from turning brown. You can have Smooth and Creamy Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smooth and Creamy Banana Pudding
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk (any brand is fine).
- You need 1 box of banana cream instant pudding (small).
- Prepare 1 box of cheesecake instant pudding (small).
- It’s 1 packages of cool whip (any brand is fine).
- Prepare 3 each of bananas.
- Prepare 2/3 box of nila wafers.
- It’s 1 cup of cold water.
This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best! Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like The ingredients for this banana pudding recipe are indulgent and simple. All you do is mix some cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together to start. Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers.
Smooth and Creamy Banana Pudding instructions
- Mix together both boxes of pudding with canned milk and cold water. (I used a fork, it will thicken as you stir)..
- Fold in cool whip until fully mixed. It will become light and fluffy as you mix it..
- Slice bananas and set aside..
- Line the bottom of your pan (I used a 9×13 cassarole dish) with bills wafers until covered..
- Carefully layer with pudding mix to cover cookies..
- Layer bananas and pudding until mix is used..
- Top it off with cookies and bananas. Let it chill in the fridge for about an hour to set, then enjoy!.
Some like to layer this dessert, like an English Trifle, so you can see the separate layers of pudding, banana slices, and vanilla wafers. Creamy sweet banana pudding is the best dessert to bring for a party! It steals the show with its light banana flavor, thick pudding, and crunchy In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy and with no clumps. Add sweetened condensed milk, pudding mix, cold milk and vanilla and beat until smooth. There's something extra-special about smooth and creamy banana pudding.