Banana Wafer Pudding. Spoon on top of pudding, spreading to cover entire surface and sealing well to edges. Vanilla Wafer Banana pudding just gets better with time. You can leave it in the trifle dish, or whatever dish you serve it in, and cover it tightly with plastic wrap.
While the pudding cools, beat the cream with a stand mixer or handheld mixer until light and fluffy. Try our delicious Banana Wafer Pudding recipe. Top pudding mixture with a layer of banana slices and a drizzle of salted caramel (if using). You can have Banana Wafer Pudding using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Wafer Pudding
- Prepare 1 box of Vanilla instant pudding.
- Prepare 1 box of Vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 3 of Bananas.
Top dish with one layer of Nlila wafers, remaining whipped cream and garnish. Banana Pudding DessertJoyful Homemaking. instant vanilla pudding, milk, vanilla wafer cookies, bananas. Banana Pudding Cake With Vanilla Wafers Recipes. Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this This easy and convenient banana pudding is made with instant pudding, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla wafers, whipped.
Banana Wafer Pudding step by step
- Make the instant pudding as directed. Add cinnamon.
- Cut up the bananas..
- After the pudding is done put a layer of it then bananas and wafers..
- Keep doing that until you have about a cup of vanilla pudding left. Pour that on the top and crumble the wafers on top..
- You can add some style to it by putting extra wafers around the bowl..
- Keep refrigerated until it stiffens..
Southern-Style Banana Pudding With Vanilla Wafers Recipe. It's what your sweet tooth is craving, minus all the calories, but with all the creamy, dreamy, flavor. How to Make Easy Banana Pudding with Nilla wafers. Lay rows of banana slices over this. Place nilla wafers in between bananas, then top all this with remaining pudding.