Banana Pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Banana pudding is a crowd-pleasing dessert that's surprisingly easy to make. Here in the South, nearly every family has their own spin on the crowd favorite, and there's not a tailgate party, church potluck, or family gathering without it on the menu. You can cook Banana Pudding using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- You need 3 box of Instant Jello Sugar Free Banana Pudding.
- It’s 2 box of Nabisco Vanilla Waffers.
- It’s 3 large of bananas.
Essentially all banana pudding is, is layers of cookies, bananas, and pudding! Banana pudding doesn't ask for much. Vanilla pudding, sliced bananas, and fluffy meringue or whipped cream—these are the pillars upon which banana pudding is built. Add the remaining whole egg to the yolks.
Banana Pudding instructions
- Bowl, hand mixer and follow directions of Instant Jello Pudding Mix.
- Once pudding is mixed let stand for sbout 5 minutes to set. You can place in fridge for about 10 minutes to thicken up faster..
- You can use either tin/plastic rectsngular cake dish to place vanilla waffers at the bottom as crust. You can place them whole or crumble until you can't see bottom of dish..
- Cut bananas in to slices. You choose if uou want them thin/thick. Next you just start layering until you fill to top..
- First layer with pudding, next bananas, pudding, then waffers. You repeat steps until filled to top. You can place the layering of pudding, waffers and bananas the way you like. You can also place waffers on the sides of pan to make look fancy and then top it with the waffers themselves. Then you can crumble waffers and sprinkle to top off. Even add some crumble honey roasted nuts of your choice..
- Last just put in fridge to set and serve with some whip cream & crumble waffers/nuts top top..
Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version is an excellent choice for a busy day. This easy and convenient banana pudding is made with instant pudding, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla wafers, whipped cream, and sliced bananas. Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding is a heavenly dessert made up of layers of creamy vanilla pudding, bananas, and Nilla Wafers. It's the very recipe that the famous New York City bakery uses! This delicious and easy recipe is sure to become a family favorite!