Banana-Chia Pudding. Thick and creamy, it's healthy, easy to make and delicious as can be! This Banana Chia Pudding is easy, vegan, clean, and a great sweet treat! Banana Chia Pudding and Chocolate Chia Pudding combined in a healthy version of America's I posted this banana chia pudding a few years back but pictures and recipe itself could have been.
I often make this Banana Chia. This banana chia pudding is not a conventional, thick, dairy-filled pudding. Put milk, banana, chia seeds, honey, vanilla extract, and sea salt in respective order in the blender. You can cook Banana-Chia Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana-Chia Pudding
- You need 2 of bananas (mashed).
- You need 1/3 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
This banana chia pudding recipe is super fresh and light. Add the mashed banana to the chia pudding and mix until well combined. This chia pudding recipe creates creamy banana pudding with a wholesome boost from chia seeds. Make some for breakfast or an easy snack!
Banana-Chia Pudding instructions
- Mix the mashed bananas, almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla, and lemon juice together..
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1.5 hours or overnight. This allows the chia seeds to form a pudding-like texture..
- Serve cold with whipped cream and vanilla wafers..
When you have a ripe bunch of bananas and you're. This banana split chia pudding is like having dessert for breakfast. If you make this banana split chia pudding be sure to leave a comment and star rating below letting us know how it turned out. This banana cream pie chia pudding is a healthy vegan and gluten-free dessert! A great option for a healthy make ahead breakfast!