Dawn's famous banana pudding. Dawn's famous banana pudding Best banana pudding around! Mix pudding as directed on box. Then add room temp cream cheese..
If you're craving Magnolia Bakery's banana pudding, this easy recipe gives you the ability to make the beloved dessert in the comfort of your own home. I followed Magnolia Bakery's banana pudding recipe hoping to get the same taste as their New York location. I can't believe I can now have Magnolia Bakery's famous banana pudding at home. You can cook Dawn's famous banana pudding using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dawn's famous banana pudding
- You need 2 box of instant vanilla pudding mix.
- You need 1 bunch of bananas.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream cheese ( room temperature ).
- It’s 1 box of vanilla wafers.
This Famous Banana Pudding is served in a popular bakery in Manhattan and has won over the hearts of so many pudding lovers everywhere! You won't believe how easy and perfect this banana pudding is to make… and eat! Magnolia Bakery's banana pudding ~ the iconic NYC bakery's famous banana pudding is creamy, dreamy, fluffy and so easy to make at home with simple ingredients! I have three daughters, two of which attended college in New York City.
Dawn's famous banana pudding step by step
- Mix pudding as directed on box. Then add room temp cream cheese. Mix well..
- Then in a bowl add layer of wafers, then banana's and then pudding mix. Repeat this process until gone. Put in refrigerator until ready to eat..
I'm pretty sure the first thing they both discovered was Magnolia Bakery. At the time, the draw was their. I read through ALL the reviews, made a couple of recommended changes, and now have the best recipe for banana pudding that we've ever had. Otherwise, it was the same as the recipe. Banana Pudding is a traditional southern recipe consisting of pudding, banana, and vanilla cookie layers.