Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜. It's great for refuelling with a nice balance of protein, fats and carbohydrates. Plus you can prep it in just a few minutes the night before so you can grab and go in the morning. These decadent chocolate pots are naturally gluten free and can easily be made vegan and low fodmap by simply using maple syrup in place of honey!
In fact, one of the very first "healthy basics" recipes posted on this website was a. Please subscribe, like and share the vegan love! Spoon the pudding into desired serving dish and top with sliced banana, roasted peanuts, and crunchy granola clusters. You can cook Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- It’s of Banana.
- It’s of Blueberries.
Chia seed pudding is kind of like overnight oatmeal – you prep it the night before and BAM. Breakfast is ready and done for you in the morning, no effort required. I topped my chia seed pudding with some dark chocolate pieces, walnuts and banana. Sorry for yelling, but I just can't help getting super excited about my favorite food holiday of the year!
Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜 step by step
- Mix the chia seeds, honey, coconut milk and penaut butter in a cup. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the cup..
- Tip: I use a hand mixer (or a coffee mixer) to achieve an evenly spread foamy consistency..
- Leave the cup in fridge at least for 4h or overnight..
- When you take the cup out of the fridge it will have a pudding-like consistency. Add some sliced bananas and blueberries on top..
Chia pudding is awesome for breakfast, snack, and even dessert. Sweet mashed blackberries make up the jam. Big thanks to LuckyVitamin for supplying the ingredients used in this pudding! It's very filling for a snack. And then use it to romanticize your special someone.