Mango Chia Pudding. Find Deals on Mango Coconut Chia in Snack Food on Amazon. These chia puddings are so easy to make. Add some fresh mango to a blender or food processor and process into a purée.
This yummy mango chia pudding can be enjoyed at any time of day, whether as a healthy breakfast option, a midday snack, or as a delightful dessert after dinner. How to Make Mango Chia Pudding In a mason jar or bowl with a lid, stir together the coconut milk, chia seeds and maple syrup. Let the mixture sit for about five minutes and then stir again to break up any clumps. You can cook Mango Chia Pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Chia Pudding
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1/2 of mango.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 slice of fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare dash of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need pinch of bee pollen (optional).
Mix chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla together in a mixing jug. When you are ready to eat the chia pudding, thaw the mangoes by immersing them in very warm water (the water should not be burning hot). Ten minutes was long enough to thaw the mangoes for me. Puree the mangoes in a food processor or blender.
Mango Chia Pudding instructions
- Blend together banana, mango, coconut milk, ginger, sunflower seeds and vanilla until smooth and creamy..
- Stir in Chia seeds and let rest for 10 mins for seeds to swell and thicken mixture..
- Serve in a glass and sprinkle with bee pollen and/or more sunflower seeds..
Mix the pureed mango and chia pudding together. How to make Mango Chia Pudding Peel and cut the mangos and blend them up with the coconut milk, agave and vanilla extract. Pour the mixture into a bowl with the chia seeds. Use a whisk to mix everything together until it's well incorporated. I absolutely love this for dessert and sometimes even breakfast.